ATP Science Venus E-Tox (120 Vegetarian Hard Capsules)
ATP Science Venus E-Tox
ATP Science Venus E-Tox is specifically for women who regularly have to manage the symptoms of premenstrual tension and menstrual cycle irregularity because life doesn’t stop for anyone and family, home, and work still demand your energy and attention regardless of how you may be feeling.
Venus E-Tox may reduce menstrual cycle irregularities and may help relieve symptoms of Premenstrual tension (PMT) such as:
- Mood swings, irritability, and aggression.
- Relieve abdominal bloating and distension.
- Reduce the occurrence of symptoms of headache.
- Temporarily relieve mild fluid retention.
- Decrease breast pain and tenderness.
As with all our ATP Science products they only use high-quality ingredients that help to support your normal body processes naturally. The ingredients used in Venus E-Tox help reduce the symptoms of premenstrual tension, maintain and support female reproductive system health, support natural liver cleansing, and maintain the body’s natural detoxification processes.
Venus E-Tox Benefits:
- Maintain natural detoxification processes.
- Supports natural liver cleansing.
- Temporarily relieve mild fluid retention.
- Relieve abdominal bloating and distention.
- Helps reduce the occurrence of symptoms of headaches.
- Support female reproductive system health in females.
- Relieve menstrual cycle irregularity/irregular periods.
- Reduce feelings of aggression/irritability associated with premenstrual tension.
- Relieve mood changes/mood swings associated with premenstrual tension.
- Relieve breast pain/tenderness associated with premenstrual tension.
- Relieve symptoms of premenstrual tension.
The list of Vegan-Friendly, Non-GMO Herbal Ingredients:
Chaste Berry (Vitex agnes-castus)
Vitex Agnus Castus or chaste berry is native to Central Asia and the Mediterranean region and is used to relieve the symptoms of premenstrual tension (PMT), menstrual cycle irregularities, and supports reproductive system health in females.
Broccoli Sprout Powder ( Brassica oleracea var. Italica)
Brassica oleracea var. Italica or broccoli sprouts fall in the Brassica family of vegetables which include broccoli, kale, cauliflower, and cabbage. The compounds in Brassicas have been found to play important roles in supporting natural liver detoxification.
At ATP Science they use GMO-free broccoli sprout powder to make sure you are getting high-quality ingredients in your supplements.
Daikon Radish Fruit Powder (Raphanus sativus )
Daikon radish is a root vegetable that has been used to support natural liver detoxification processes. It contains specific compounds that are all supporters of natural liver detoxification and liver cleansing.
Kelp Leaf (Fucus vesiculosus)Kelp is a natural source of iodine. Iodine plays an important role in maintaining and supporting healthy hormonal balance.
Rosemarinus Officinalis or rosemary leaf is a common herb used as a food preservative and food flavourant. Rosemary has often been used to maintain and support natural liver cleansing and detoxification processes.
Is a form of folate; a predominant active form of folate found in foods and in the blood circulation. [i] Levomefolic acid, also known as 5-methyltetrahydrofolate (5-MTHF) is the biologically active form of folate and the form found in circulation. It does not require enzymatic conversion and can be utilised directly by the body. [ii]
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Therapeutic Goods Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Please consult a qualified professional before undertaking any health, fitness or dietary program.
Each Capsule Of Venus E-tox Contains:
derived from B. oleracea var. italica sprout dry 384.6 mg
Brassica oleracea var. italica seed dry 100 mg
derived from R. officinalis whole plant dry 1 g
derived from V. agnus-castus fruit dry 250 mg
derived from F. vesiculosus whole plant dry 25 mg
Take 2 to 4 capsules in the morning with breakfast.
- Always read the label.
- Follow the directions for use.
- If fluid retention persists, seek medical advice.
- If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
- Vitex agnus-castus may affect hormones and medicines such as oral contraceptives. Consult your health professional before use.