JD NUTRACEUTICALS 100% WHEY PROTEIN (2.25kg)
JD Nutraceuticals 100% Whey Protein
Using only the most effective pharmaceutical grade proteins, This JD Nutraceuticals 100% Whey Protein Blend is designed to give you a rapid flood of protein into your body by utilising the fast absorption rates of top quality whey protein isolate and whey protein concentrate. Thereby Facilitating the perfect environment for lean muscle growth.
JD Nutraceuticals 100% whey protein is gluten-free and has the added benefits of digestive enzymes which are used to help breakdown lactose and aid in digestion ensure no bloating or discomfort even for the most sensitive stomachs.
Whether used in shakes or added to meals JD Nutraceuticals 100% whey is the fuel your body needs to attain the results you desire.
- Whey Protein Isolate and Whey Protein Concentrate blend for sustained protein release
- Low Fat and Carbs
- Lean Muscle Gains through anabolic environment
- High quality protein powder naturally high in BCAA’s
- Muscle mass gainer
- Enhances muscle strength and growth
- Whey protein Isolate (WPI): is a more pure protein containing 85-95% of protein due to its finer processing. It has a very low fat and lactose content and promotes muscle growth through facilitating muscle protein synthesis. It improves muscle recovery, aids muscle repair and also slows down muscle catabolism. Whey protein is rich in branched chain amino acids leucine, isoleucine, and valine, the three amino acids that are the most ideal and optimal form of fuel for your skeletal muscles. Whey protein is well absorbed and utilised by the body as a source of energy.
- Ultra-Filtered Whey Protein Concentrate:
- Whey protein is a type of protein produced from dairy. The processing and extraction of this protein greatly affects the purity and nature of the protein. This has been micro and ultra-filtered to remove any impurities and enhance the protein. Whey protein concentrate therefore contains 80% of high quality pure proteins to promote protein synthesis and muscle growth. It is well absorbed and utilized by the body as a source of energy. It also boosts your immune system and helps stabilize hormone functioning
- BCAA’s (l-isoleucine, l-valine, l-leucine): increase the cell’s capacity for protein synthesis and the cell’s rate of protein synthesis. They aid muscle recovery and fight the diet effects of muscle catabolism. BCAA’s also have an increased rate of absorption straight into blood stream bypassing liver and digestive tract. Furthermore, they also help decrease the rate of protein breakdown serving as a fatigue fighter and help with muscle repair.
- Glutamine: Normally consumed as a post-workout, glutamine is an amino acid found in your skeletal muscles that decreases in concentration over time, thus it is highly important to replenish its stores. This is because glutamine is essential for gaining muscle mass due to its function of promoting protein synthesis and minimising the breakdown of muscle. It also has the added benefits of enhancing the immune system and assisting the absorption of nutrients in the digestive tract.
Serving Size: 30g
Servings Per Container: 75
Average Amount Per Serve
Energy 494kj / 119 cal
Fat Total 1.6g
-Saturated Fat 1g
Other Ingredients: Whey Protein Concentrate, Whey Protein Isolate, Soy Lecithin, Flavour, Thickeners (Xanthan Gum, Guar Gum), Sweetener (Sucralose),Enzymes (Lactase, Protease (Papain)
Mix 1 serving (1 scoop) with 250ml of ice water, milk or beverage depending on preferred shake. It can be consumed at any time throughout the day and or pre-post workout.
Dreamy Vanilla, Milk Chocolate Brownie