SCIVATION XTEND BCAA’S 30 SERVES (390g)
Scivation Xtend BCAA’S 30 Serves
Scivation Xtend BCAA’S 30 Serves is scientifically formulated to maximize training intensity and promote optimal muscle protein synthesis and muscle recovery while you train.
Scientifically Advanced BCAA Drink Mix Formula For Maximizing Training and Minimizing Recovery Time!
Xtend is formulated with a precise PentActive blend of actives, synergistically involved in key cellular processes to optimize muscle performance and response:
1. Designed and research-proven validated 2:1:1 ratio of branched-chain amino acids (BCAAs), L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine, and L-Valine, to stimulate and support muscle protein synthesis and provide metabolic energy while you train.
2. Glutamine to promote muscle intracellular BCAA metabolism down the correct energy and protein synthesis pathways via the BCAA aminotransferase enzyme.
3. The rate-limiting cofactor Vitamin B6 to ensure optimal BCAA aminotransferase reactions.
4. Bonded Citrulline Malate to help facilitate rapid ATP turnover and lactate reabsorption to support higher training volumes at given exercise intensity.
5. The three most vital electrolytes
World-class athletes, elite bodybuilders, champion powerlifters, and weight-training enthusiasts of varying types use Scivation Xtend BCAA during their workouts in order to help them train longer, harder, and with more intensity in their gym sessions and training days. Scivation is committed to its mission in creating the best BCAA mix on the planet.
- Amazing New Taste (Sugar-Free)
- Mixes With a Spoon
- Proven Effective in 2 University Studies
Serving Size: 1 Scoop (13g)
Servings Per Container: 30
Calories Per Serving:0
Calories From Fat:0
Amount Per Serving:
Total Fat 0g
Total Carbohydrates 0g
Vitamin B6(as Pyridoxine HCl) 640mcg
ELECTROLYTE BLEND: 1190mg
Trisodium Citrate Dihydrate, Potassium Chloride, Sodium Chloride
Citrulline Malate (1:1) 1000mg
Other Ingredients: Citric Acid, Sucralose, Artificial Flavors, Soy Lecithin (As An Emulsifier), Acesulfame Potassium (Ace-K), FD&C Blue Lake #1, FD&C Yellow #5.
Contains Soy Products (Soy Lecithin, As An Emulsifier)
up to 200 lbs: 2-3 Scoops per day
over 200 lbs: 3-4 Scoops per day
up to 125 lbs: 1-2 Scoops per day
over 125 lbs: 1-3 Scoops per day
For best mixing results and taste, pour 8 fluid ounces of filtered water into a shaker cup. Add 1 scoop of Xtend. Cover or close the shaker cup. Swirl the shaker to create a vortex effect and draw the Xtend powder into the solution. Then, once the Xtend powder has fallen into solution, shake vigorously for about 25 shakes. Enjoy! For endurance athletes that may add Xtend to their hydration pack, it is recommended that Xtend be mixed in a shaker cup or pitcher and then poured into the hydration pack (as opposed to mixing directly within the hydration pack, as doing so may cause the hydration tubing to become blocked). NOTE: If you find that some of the BCAA material settles at the bottom of the shaker cup, you may not have used the correct dilution ratio of 1 scoop of Xtend per 8 fluid ounces of water.
Freedom Ice, Blue Raspberry Ice, Glacial Grape